Where have I been on holidays?

Last summer I have been in Egypt, in my flat in the beach and in Oxford. I love all these places, but I prefer to write about Oxford.
As we were given a grant, we left from Barcelona to London last 3rd of September. After a lot of hours, we arrived in Oxford and our host father was waiting for us. Although he was a strange man, Sandra and I were excited. But when we arrived home and we were staying in the room I couldn´t help crying. It wasn't the same house that I had had last summer. It was very little and the host family was really messy.
The class was small with people from different nationalities. We studied four hours in the morning everyday, and then we had free time. To tell you the truth, I learnt a lot.
We also did a lot of activities: we visited London five days, with its museums, we also visited John Lennon's and Paul Mc Cartney's house, Stonehenge, Salesbury, a lot of colleges, etc.
Well, I think it was a fantastic experience that I will never be able to forget!!!
Andrea Guinó


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home