Dance story

Since I was a child I have always wanted to dance, but nobody knew my hobby. Although nobody knew that I love dancing, I started to go to dancing classes. Then, I went to the secondary school and made new friends, we did lots of interesting things all together, so I gave up dancing.
The first day of the last academic year we had to choose an extracurricular activity. One of them was dancing. I knew that popular girls would go to this class and they were very good dancers. I was afraid they would laugh at me. However, it was my chance.
At first, I went to the gym to get fit. After that, I went to the dancing class. The teacher said that we had to dance the way we wanted. When the music started to sound my bod
y started to dance. I was very excited. Nobody laughed at me. All of us were dancing and we all were good dancers.
y started to dance. I was very excited. Nobody laughed at me. All of us were dancing and we all were good dancers.Finally, we did a dancing festival and I invited all my friends and family. I wanted to show that I loved dancing and I was good at dancing. Then I went to a professional dancing school and now I'm a very good dancer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home