It is about English learning and interaction with my students.

Friday, March 02, 2007




"Today is the special day" my father had told me. When the sun left we would sail on the sea.


I went to the garage to prepare our boat while my father was making the sandwiches. After that, my mother, with my little brother, saw us off.


When we got on board, I went quickly to catch my fishing rod. It was autumn, but it was hot like in the summer, and there were only a few clouds in the sky. I was waiting for that day...


My father told me he was going to sleep, so I decided to do the same...


Suddenly, something shook the boat and my dad and I woke up very frightened. We didn't know what was happening and I looked at the water below. I couldn't see clearly, but I thought that there were fishes.


Later, something shook us again, but the knocking was harder.


I began to be frightened. My father, suddenly, shouted. It's a shark!,


and he ran to the centre to catch the walky-talky. I think that he could comunicate with my mother, because, eventually, a helicopter came to save us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home