It is about English learning and interaction with my students.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Playing sports is good for your health!



One of the most regular issues when you are a teenager is if doing sports when you are studying can be good or wrong. I´m a good person to deliberate this because I live with this topic each week. From my point of view it is a good decision doing sport two or three times a week.


Doing sport is the best form of keeping healthy like professionals advise. I believe that this sentence is true because I practice handball and I am able to say that I don´t have many problems with my health. But doing sport is not only good for our body, it is also good for our psychological condition. Many people say that it is not good taking some hours a week off for sports but I don´t think these hours are a waste of time that can be profitable for studying. They are a good form to relax the brain of the daily stress that school produces in all students. In my opinion these training sessions help you to empty your mind during three or four hours a week. This is because it is a good form of forgetting about the school subjects and having fun while you are inmersed in the daily routine. And it is not an obligation going always to the trainings, you can choose if it´s good missing one day to study hard for an exam. You are able to organise your time.


In conclusion, I am able to state that doing sports while you are at school is not so bad like some people used to say. One person needs to have different forms of entertainment to isolate from the routine.


Sergi Rodríguez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home