It is about English learning and interaction with my students.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Dialogue about a boy who is in love with a girl!!




A boy who loves a girl (whom he met at school) tries to invite her out to the end of the year party.

- “Hi Sara! How are you? “- said the boy.
- “Hi Mike! I’m fine and you?” – answered her.
- “Fine, thanks.” – said Mike. He didn’t know how to invite her to the party.
- “What class are you doing now?” – asked Sara.
- “Maths and you?” – answered.
- “French. “

Mike, who was very nervous, decided to say it.

- “Sara, I wanted to know if you would go to the party with me.” – finally asked Mike.
- “Yes, of course. “– answered Sara very happy.
- “Oh! Well! Perfect! I will see you later.”
Then Mike and Sara went to their classes very happy.



Andrea Mirats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home