"IF I COULD CHOOSE ANY JOB.."

If I could choose any job, I'd like to be an actress. I've always wanted to be famous and I'm also interested a lot in interpreting, so to be an actress would be my dream job.
Moreover, I would like to be an actress because I love the theatre and the cinema, and cinema is my real dream. In addition, I like all about the life of an actress: they live travelling around the world, they know a lot of places, and their life is pretty amazing. I think so because in an actress' life there are many unusual situations, that there aren't in a normal life. What's more, it's always been my ambition. I have always wanted to work in anything that I really admire!
However, I'm councious that this job is extremely difficult and competitive, and that it depends on luck a lot too, but I also think that it is worth fighting for it. To sump up, despite these disadvantatges, if I had the choice and the opportunity, I'd choose this fantastic job!
Judith Crespo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home