My mother was different!!

It was a beautiful day. I was with my mother at home because it was Saturday morning and, at that time, we used to clean together all the corners of our home. But that day was different, because my mother was very excited; my brother was coming back from Italy.
At first, I was cleaning my bedroom and listening to music when, suddenly, my mother said: "What do you think about this knife?". I remember that my mother brought a strange knife: it was enourmous and very old. I also remember that my answer was an unusual answer, because I was really scared: "I think that it's good!" I answered: "Yes! So do I" said then my mother, and came back with the knife to the kitchen while she was singing:"today someone is going to cry, someone can cause an enourmous flooding...And I know who is him..."
After this, I stayed in my bedroom. I was completely frightened of my mother. I thought that she was going to kill... Or that perhaps she was being an evil person... A different person!
Later, I thought that the best option would be that I would go to the sitting room to talk to her. I determined to go, and in fact, I went, but when I entered the room I saw my mother with a lot of knives on the sofa! It was completely strange, and I couldn't help but screaming: I screamed very high!
Then, my mother came to me and said to me: "Don't scream. I'm going to tell you what is happening. Yesterday, when you were studying in your bedroom I was listening to a strange voice from my radio. It told me that I should kill you or someone would kill me tonight. Now, you must tell me: if you were in my situation, what would you do?"
Two minutes later I was still quiet. I didn't know what to answer to her. I had neer been in that situation... I had never imagined that situation!
Finally, I felt the wind. It was entering from the window. And now it was blowing a lot... I was feeling a huge fear...And then, suddenly, I woke up! All of this was only a dream! I got up quickly and went to my mother's bedroom and... She was a normal person as usual!
At first, I was cleaning my bedroom and listening to music when, suddenly, my mother said: "What do you think about this knife?". I remember that my mother brought a strange knife: it was enourmous and very old. I also remember that my answer was an unusual answer, because I was really scared: "I think that it's good!" I answered: "Yes! So do I" said then my mother, and came back with the knife to the kitchen while she was singing:"today someone is going to cry, someone can cause an enourmous flooding...And I know who is him..."
After this, I stayed in my bedroom. I was completely frightened of my mother. I thought that she was going to kill... Or that perhaps she was being an evil person... A different person!
Later, I thought that the best option would be that I would go to the sitting room to talk to her. I determined to go, and in fact, I went, but when I entered the room I saw my mother with a lot of knives on the sofa! It was completely strange, and I couldn't help but screaming: I screamed very high!
Then, my mother came to me and said to me: "Don't scream. I'm going to tell you what is happening. Yesterday, when you were studying in your bedroom I was listening to a strange voice from my radio. It told me that I should kill you or someone would kill me tonight. Now, you must tell me: if you were in my situation, what would you do?"
Two minutes later I was still quiet. I didn't know what to answer to her. I had neer been in that situation... I had never imagined that situation!
Finally, I felt the wind. It was entering from the window. And now it was blowing a lot... I was feeling a huge fear...And then, suddenly, I woke up! All of this was only a dream! I got up quickly and went to my mother's bedroom and... She was a normal person as usual!
Judith Crespo Rueda

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home