It is about English learning and interaction with my students.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A fostered child is a good solution for parents who can´t have a child



Nowadays there are a lot of couples who can´t have a child because fertility has decreased. For this problem there are different solutions, for example the embryo-transfer in vitro fecundation, but I think that the best option is adopting a child.

Today the adoption is an expensive and slow method. However, if a couple adopts a child they will make their dream come true and they will also help a child who doesn´t have a home and love in his/ her life. They will improve the life of a child who doesn´t have parents and it is very likely that this child will never have studies because he can´t possibly afford them.

In my opinion the government can make this process easier allowing a lot of couples the chance to have a child instead of having a biological child with the in vitro fecundation. I believe that we can change the world, we can help these children who are not as lucky as we are and they can deffinitely have a better life.

As far as I am concerned I want to have a fostered child and improve her / his life but I wonder if the government could facilitate this process that can make reals the dreams of lots of children and couples.
Andrea Mirats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home