It is about English learning and interaction with my students.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Women are killed by their husbands because of chauvinism



Nowadays a lot of women are killed by their husbands. This is an important fact in the world: every day a lot of women fight for their survival. And, in my opinion, it is an issue that must be solved.

Firstly, I believe that men that maltreat someone and especially, their wives, do it because of a simple reason: they are very insecure and most of the times, it happens because they have fear, fear to love them. I also think that it is a serious illness and that, if it happens, everybody should do something about it, you should never stay quiet.
I think that a lot of men kill them because they are extremely chauvinist. They think that they must punish their wives for something that they consider bad, like going out with her friends or like not having dinner ready when they arrive home. Of course, I am totally against this atittude and I can´t understand their reasons.
To sum up, I only want to say that if any women is maltreated by her husband she should do something, she must talk and explain it to somebody, otherwise she might be killed.

In conclusion, as far as I am concerned, in oder to finish with these awful crimes the solution is to help the victims in various ways.
Judith Crespo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home